Anyone looking for a new place to live in the city, and who doesn't mind spending a little money to get a lot in return, should look no further than 14 West Broadway, South Boston. Situated in a neighborhood at the confluence of three of Boston's most distinctive areas - the South End, South Boston, and The Seaport - the luxury condos at 14 West Broadway offer everything that a comfort-minded city dweller could ever want. The building itself towers 11 stories above the city landscape, providing 47 luxury condos for fortunate residents to take advantage of.
Everything you need to enjoy life to the fullest is included in this awesome building, with a ground-floor restaurant, a gym with all the workout equipment you'll need to stay fit, a movie theater, an open rooftop terrace with grand views of the surroundings, and a full 70 parking spots underground, and off the street. You'll also enjoy fully customized kitchens and bathrooms, entertainment systems which can be remotely managed, convenient services such as dry cleaning and laundry service, and even house cleaning, if you'd prefer to leave that to professionals.
Located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the entire city, 14 West Broadway is literally a dream come true for the professional person who wishes to concentrate on work and play, rather than on maintaining a home residence. The residences are accessed via a grand porte-cochere entrance, with a full security staff on duty at all times for the protection of residents, and the security of their belongings. You won't even have to park your car - that can be done for you by a highly qualified professional valet, who will take care of your vehicle as though it was his/her own.
Another great thing about the location of the 14 West Broadway luxury condos is its proximity to major highways, for those who must commute to work. These condos are very close to I-90, I-93, and the Red Line, so wherever you have to get to each day, it will be a breeze from your headquarters at 14 West Broadway. At the end of a long work day, you won't even have to think about where you want to go for dinner, because there's an expansive, 350-seat restaurant on the ground floor of the building, with more than 6,000 sq. ft. of space available for patrons to relax and enjoy a fine dining experience.
The bottom line is, you simply cannot find any lodging in the city of Boston which provides more amenities, which offers better views of the city, which is close to so many entertainments and amusements, which has finer living accommodations, and which safeguards the welfare of its residents better than at 14 West Broadway, South Boston. Below are listed some of the details about living in this area, and what you can expect when you become a resident at 14 West Broadway. After reading, contact the condo management to discuss securing your place in the city's finest luxury condo building.
There are so many awesome amenities available at 14 West Broadway, that you'd be hard pressed to find any other facility in the city which can match the total level of luxury they provide. Guests are pampered in every phase of living, so that life here is unlike living at any other place in Boston. A partial list of all the amenities you'll enjoy at 14 West Broadway is included below.
- Valet Parking - Right from the moment you drive up to the building, your preferred treatment begins. All residents can enjoy underground parking, so you'll never have to seek out parking spaces on the street, and you'll never have to bother with snow removal. All you have to do is pull your vehicle into the portico, and let one of the expert valet staff members park your car, while you think about what's next on your agenda.
- Elite concierge and security - Never worry about your safety or security again, with full-time staff on hand to safeguard you.
- Dog walking service - If you just don't have the time or inclination to go on those daily walks with your pet, just leave it to us.
- Panoramic views - Enjoy the most dazzling views of the city or the waterfront, up on the rooftop with a cocktail or a good book. Some of the 14 West Broadway units even have private balconies or decks.
- State-of-the-art gym - Get your daily workout in at our modernized gym facility, fully equipped with Peloton bikes, free weights, treadmills, and more ways to maintain fitness. The gym is accessible to residents just by using your key fob.
- Entertainment system - You can manage all aspects of your in-home entertainment by using your smartphone to control a mobile device app which manages your television and music systems. When you're listening, you'll have a fantastic sound from your Sonos Sound System, standard in all units.
- House cleaning - When your busy schedule doesn't permit time for cleaning up your unit, let our efficient cleaning personnel handle it for you.
- Room service - After a long day at work, you may not be in the mood to prepare dinner, and that's when our fabulous room service can be of service to you. Enjoy gourmet foods prepared just for you, so you can relax and unwind from your day's exertions.
- Dry cleaning - As a convenience to our residents, we offer dry cleaning service, to keep your finest garments ready to wear and meticulously cared for.
- On-site restaurant and cafe - When you're in the mood for a gourmet dinner, or just a coffee and a snack at the cafe, you'll find exactly what you're looking for at our fantastic on-site restaurant and cafe. If you care to eat or snack here, you would never have to leave the building to find an outstanding dining experience.
Things to do in the area
Of course, there are literally hundreds or perhaps even thousands of ways you might amuse yourself in the city of Boston, which is well-known as one of this nation's greatest cities. Then too, some of the activities you participate in may be dependent on the seasons, since Boston does have a full winter-time experience most years. However, for clientele who are staying at 14 West Broadway, some of the following suggestions may find extra favor.
- Boston Opera House - The Opera House has been recently renovated, but retains its Old World charm and sophistication, making it a great place to enjoy an opera during the season when productions are being staged. The amenities are wonderful, parking is available nearby, and there are a number of fine restaurants nearby to make your entire evening very enjoyable.
- City Brew Tours - If you're a beer lover or even an occasional fan of the brew, this is the way to sample a number of the area's finest craft beers. These tours provide a safe and efficient way of visiting several of the region's top local breweries, and you will undoubtedly learn more about the production of beer than you ever knew before.
- Boston Ballet - Many of the world's greatest ballets are staged here at the Boston Ballet, in the same magnificent building where ballet success has been achieved numerous times in the past. Guests are always enchanted by the superb music, the dazzling costumes, and the talented dancers featured in every production.
- Boston Public Garden - Nature lovers will adore this Frederick Law Olmstead-designed public park, which features seasonal arrangements of flowers, and more than 600 different tree species. Recognized as America's first public garden, Boston's natural masterpiece offers some green space for city dwellers, where they can come to relax and let their cares slip away.
- Brattle Book Shop - This is the oldest antiquarian bookstore in the U.S., and it offers more than 200,000 titles to visitors, which are either used or out of print. It also features a number of magazines which you might find appealing. Spread out over three floors of nothing but books, there is a famous rare books room which you'll definitely want to check out.
- Acorn Street - This is one of the most photographed streets in the country, and is tucked away up on Beacon Hill. Situated a couple blocks away from Boston Common, Acorn Street will transport you back in time, with its cobblestone paving and old-style street lighting. Once the home of artisans and tradesmen in Boston's history, it has now become one of the most cherished and honored streets in the city.
- Four-Handed Illusions - Anyone who enjoys a little magic for their evening entertainment, will be overwhelmed by this show, routinely described at the best magic show in the city. The intimate setting in the Library at the Hampshire House contributes to the overall experience, as does the Open Bar before the show, and during Intermission. You'll also enjoy the complimentary cheese and crackers, provided by the hosts as an added little evening enticement.
Boston has one of the best restaurant scenes in the country, with new venues opening up all the time, and even better dining experiences being made available to the city's approximately 700,000 residents. The most populous city in New England, Boston has long been an area which featured the finest seafood in the country, and in recent years, has also become home to some of the best international cuisines as well. Here are some of the best venues in the city for enjoying great food and wonderful dining experience.
- Uni - A recent addition to fine dining venues in the city, Uni offers sophisticated Asian street food, along with delicacies such as smoked sea urchin, caviar, and even egg yolk of quail. Top chef Tony Messina conjures up some innovative sashimi for patrons, to make this one of the most popular new restaurants in the city.
- The Tasting Counter - There are only 20 seats available at a time inside this Somerville warehouse venue, but if you can get an advance reservation using the ticketing system, you are sure to be delighted with the entire dining experience. Owner Peter Ungar and his team serve up constantly changing menu items such as tomatillo pearls, camomile sherbet, and sake-lees-marinated squab.
- Sarma - Enjoy one of Chef Cassie Piuma's specialties, a golden, thick-crust round, fancifully appointed with a relish made from pepper and black-eyed peas, and drizzled with honey and feta cheese. Patrons rave about her creations, which are often variations on traditional bar snacks and mezze, as well as some surprising nightly specials.
- Bar Mezzana - A very new coastal Italian eatery, Bar Mezzana features snackable crostini, pasta made by hand, and a wide variety of refreshing cocktails. Colin Lynch is the mastermind behind this wonderful Italian restaurant, and his touch is everywhere in evidence in the blue and white dining room, reminiscent of Old Italy.
- SRV - Michael Lombardo and Kevin O'Donnell have created a charming, Venetian-style bacaro in South Boston, which offers a number of very creative pasta and cicchetti's, and you simply must sample some of the elegant dessert pastries. Pastry Chef Meghan Thompson creates daily delights such as goat's milk panna cotta and strawberry and rhubarb zuppa inglese to provide the perfect ending to a wonderful meal.
- Yvonne's - This swanky night spot has replaced the well-known 19th century fine dining mainstay, Locke-Ober, with a terrific venue where sharp-dressed singles meet to enjoy cocktails at the ancient mahogany bar, and magnificent culinary expressions such as the bavette steak Mirabeau.
- Coppa - Ken Oringer and Jamie Bissonnette have long kept this favorite restaurant in a top spot among the city's most popular eating establishments. You can enjoy a draft negroni or a fine Italian wine while seated at a sidewalk table, watching Boston life swirl all around you. When you're ready to satisfy your hunger, you can enjoy duck prosciutto, beef heart pastrami, carbonara with sea urchin, or specialty pizzas topped with fennel pollen or smoked bone marrow.
To schedule a private showing of 14 West Broadway in South Boston, please contact Guy Assetta of Home Town Brokerage